This year we have reached out to local chefs to connect you with what varieties they are looking to purchase. We will be setting aside a few grant awards specifically for these items and look forward to connecting the grantees with the Chefs.
One Response to “Microgrant Applications Now Online!”
Leave a Reply
Slow Spotlight: City Greens
Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
Slow Spotlight: Mac’s Local Buys
Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48993 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (38011 views)
- Restaurants (19914 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19399 views)
- Become a Member (18899 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (18546 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18324 views)
- Events (14061 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13743 views)
- Our Mission (13470 views)