This year we have reached out to local chefs to connect you with what varieties they are looking to purchase. We will be setting aside a few grant awards specifically for these items and look forward to connecting the grantees with the Chefs.
Slow Food St. Louis is now accepting applications for the Biodiversity Farmer Micro-Grants. Slow Food St. Louis has awarded $20,000 over the past three years, supporting over 200 different varieties and breeds. We are offering grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. The grants will be made available to farmers and producers for growing heirloom varieties and/or raising heritage breeds.
Leave a Reply 4674 views, 2 so far today |
One Response to “Microgrant Applications Now Online!”
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63422 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56164 views)
- Restaurants (35010 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31705 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30032 views)
- Become a Member (28038 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27681 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25731 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22352 views)
- Our Mission (21047 views)