This year we have reached out to local chefs to connect you with what varieties they are looking to purchase. We will be setting aside a few grant awards specifically for these items and look forward to connecting the grantees with the Chefs.
One Response to “Microgrant Applications Now Online!”
Leave a Reply
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52173 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49471 views)
- Restaurants (25716 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23173 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22445 views)
- Become a Member (21586 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20721 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20660 views)
- Events (16190 views)
- Our Mission (16044 views)