This year we have reached out to local chefs to connect you with what varieties they are looking to purchase. We will be setting aside a few grant awards specifically for these items and look forward to connecting the grantees with the Chefs.
One Response to “Microgrant Applications Now Online!”
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53744 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52838 views)
- Restaurants (28065 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27341 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23614 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23243 views)
- Become a Member (22677 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21233 views)
- Our Mission (16992 views)
- Events (16921 views)