I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
4 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52131 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49419 views)
- Restaurants (25675 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23156 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22430 views)
- Become a Member (21575 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20710 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20612 views)
- Events (16178 views)
- Our Mission (16031 views)