I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
3 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48839 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37441 views)
- Restaurants (19285 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19045 views)
- Become a Member (18636 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18018 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17731 views)
- Events (13808 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13560 views)
- Our Mission (13213 views)