I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
4 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58959 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54071 views)
- Restaurants (30792 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28627 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26301 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25176 views)
- Become a Member (24997 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21984 views)
- Our Mission (18420 views)
- Events (18154 views)