I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
3 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50604 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44196 views)
- Restaurants (23132 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21224 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21213 views)
- Become a Member (20396 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15387 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15064 views)
- Our Mission (14822 views)