I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
4 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62493 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55546 views)
- Restaurants (34126 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30737 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29152 views)
- Become a Member (27382 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27105 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25111 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21633 views)
- Our Mission (20405 views)