I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
Drop.Swap.Grow. will be hosting a Seed Swap in St. Louis on Saturday, February 25 from 12-3pm.
Leave a Reply 5331 views, 1 so far today |
4 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63299 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56069 views)
- Restaurants (34760 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31584 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29925 views)
- Become a Member (27895 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27546 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25611 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22247 views)
- Our Mission (20884 views)