I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
4 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54812 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53061 views)
- Restaurants (28666 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27578 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23922 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23644 views)
- Become a Member (23012 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21368 views)
- Our Mission (17264 views)
- Events (17128 views)