I know it’s hard to fathom with blustery winds and the crisp chill in the air, but it really is time to start thinking about the garden!
The second annual spring SEED SWAP is right around the corner and we’re so excited to be hosting this fun event again on Saturday, February 25 from noon to 3. We’re changing locations to accommodate a larger crowd than last time (it was a wee bit cozy last year) but it will still be very conveniently located in south city. In fact, if you can find the Botanical Gardens, you’re golden. We’ll be in basement of The Word at Shaw, 4265 Shaw Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63110. The nice folks over there have kindly offered us their space to use for the swap. Yay for nice people!
Drop.Swap.Grow. will be hosting a Seed Swap in St. Louis on Saturday, February 25 from 12-3pm.
Leave a Reply 5365 views, 1 so far today |
4 Responses to “Seed Swap!”
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63408 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56151 views)
- Restaurants (34966 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31690 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30018 views)
- Become a Member (28021 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27661 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25717 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22340 views)
- Our Mission (21026 views)