Slow Food USA’s “Pay what you can” membership drive has been extended to October 15 and a generous donor will be matching funds. Join or renew here. By joining Slow Food USA, you will be supporting Slow Food St. Louis and locally benefits of membership include: discounts to events, invitations to member’s only gatherings, and a personal membership card.
Leave a Reply 4522 views, 1 so far today |
One Response to “Join Slow Food by Oct. 15, Your Donation Will Be Matched!”
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63300 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56071 views)
- Restaurants (34767 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31586 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29928 views)
- Become a Member (27899 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27549 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25615 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22251 views)
- Our Mission (20889 views)