Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
Leave a Reply 3924 views, 3 so far today |
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63307 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56076 views)
- Restaurants (34781 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31594 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29933 views)
- Become a Member (27907 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27554 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25619 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22257 views)
- Our Mission (20900 views)