DATE: Sept. 1, 2011
TIME: 6:45 p.m. doors open 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Maplewood Richmond Heights High School Auditorium (7539 Manchester Road, Saint Louis, Missouri. NOTE: Due to construction, parking will be available in lots next to the high school. Free shuttle buses will be available.)
This event is free and open to the public.
An RSVP is requested. Please call (314) 962-1523.
- U.S. Representative Russ Carnahan
- Dr. Abner Womack Food and Policy Research Institute University of Missouri
- Megan Lott National Farm to School Program
- And representatives from the USDA and the Missouri Department of Agriculture (invited)
- Rep. Stacey Newman, Governor’s Committee on Urban Agriculture
- Dr. Linda Henke Superintendent, MRH School District
- Dr. Mildred Mattfeldt-Beman Chair, Dept. of Nutrition and Dietetics Saint Louis University
- Bruce Norman Regional VP, Chartwells School Dining Service
- Richard Oswald President, Missouri Farmer’s Union
- Randy Wood St. Louis Food Policy Council