Visit the Whole Kids Foundation website for all the details.
Leave a Reply
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48844 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37472 views)
- Restaurants (19307 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19053 views)
- Become a Member (18644 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18025 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17763 views)
- Events (13812 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13563 views)
- Our Mission (13220 views)