Visit the Whole Kids Foundation website for all the details.
Leave a Reply
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54834 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53071 views)
- Restaurants (28670 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27581 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23925 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23654 views)
- Become a Member (23014 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21370 views)
- Our Mission (17267 views)
- Events (17130 views)