Visit the Whole Kids Foundation website for all the details.
Looking to put a garden in a school? Whole Foods Market might be able to help as they are giving away $2000 grants for St. Louis School gardens. – Now that’s a lot of potatoes!
Leave a Reply 4299 views, 1 so far today |
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63423 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56166 views)
- Restaurants (35014 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31706 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30033 views)
- Become a Member (28039 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27682 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25732 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22354 views)
- Our Mission (21048 views)