Enter your product until September 1, 2011. To enter, visit www.goodfoodawards.org.
The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders. By recognizing food producers for taste and sustainability, we hope to move each industry forwards.
Leave a Reply 2921 views, 2 so far today |
One Response to “Good Food Awards”
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63421 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56164 views)
- Restaurants (35007 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31704 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30032 views)
- Become a Member (28035 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27680 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25730 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22352 views)
- Our Mission (21045 views)