Enter your product until September 1, 2011. To enter, visit www.goodfoodawards.org.
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55388 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53216 views)
- Restaurants (29003 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27654 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24072 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23879 views)
- Become a Member (23185 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21423 views)
- Our Mission (17388 views)
- Events (17238 views)