Enter your product until September 1, 2011. To enter, visit www.goodfoodawards.org.
One Response to “Good Food Awards”
Leave a Reply
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63138 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55947 views)
- Restaurants (34446 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31413 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29773 views)
- Become a Member (27692 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27352 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25462 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22116 views)
- Our Mission (20679 views)