Enter your product until September 1, 2011. To enter, visit www.goodfoodawards.org.
The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders. By recognizing food producers for taste and sustainability, we hope to move each industry forwards.
Leave a Reply 2888 views, 2 so far today |
One Response to “Good Food Awards”
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63281 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56057 views)
- Restaurants (34715 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31566 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29905 views)
- Become a Member (27876 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27528 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25599 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22232 views)
- Our Mission (20863 views)