Leave a Reply
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52107 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49360 views)
- Restaurants (25635 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23092 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22416 views)
- Become a Member (21561 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20701 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20589 views)
- Events (16168 views)
- Our Mission (16018 views)