Thank you to KMOV for the opportunity.
On March 15, charismatic Slow Food St. Louis co-leader, Kelly Childs, appeared on Great Day St. Louis to talk about how to pick vegetables.
Leave a Reply 3782 views, 1 so far today |
2 Responses to “Slow Food St. Louis On the News”
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63415 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56156 views)
- Restaurants (34994 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31698 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30025 views)
- Become a Member (28028 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27669 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25722 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22346 views)
- Our Mission (21035 views)