Thank you to KMOV for the opportunity.
2 Responses to “Slow Food St. Louis On the News”
Leave a Reply
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59061 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54107 views)
- Restaurants (30893 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28672 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26417 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25229 views)
- Become a Member (25096 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22024 views)
- Our Mission (18476 views)
- Events (18188 views)