Thank you to KMOV for the opportunity.
On March 15, charismatic Slow Food St. Louis co-leader, Kelly Childs, appeared on Great Day St. Louis to talk about how to pick vegetables.
Leave a Reply 3756 views, 1 so far today |
2 Responses to “Slow Food St. Louis On the News”
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63304 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56073 views)
- Restaurants (34777 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31590 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29931 views)
- Become a Member (27902 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27552 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25617 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22254 views)
- Our Mission (20894 views)