Tickets are $50 per person in advance ($90 for a couple) or $55 at the door ($100 for a couple), and more details can be found at Onesto’s website.
Tuesday, August 25, at 6PM, Onesto Pizza & Trattoria will be hosting a Friend-raiser to benefit Local Charities South Side Day Nursery and Alternatives to Living in Violent Environments. Local wine, beer and food tastings featuring produce and proteins from area farmers will be presented by Chef Vito Racanelli.
Leave a Reply 3122 views, 2 so far today |
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63410 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56152 views)
- Restaurants (34971 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31694 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30020 views)
- Become a Member (28023 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27663 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25718 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22343 views)
- Our Mission (21028 views)