Tickets are $50 per person in advance ($90 for a couple) or $55 at the door ($100 for a couple), and more details can be found at Onesto’s website.
Leave a Reply
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52204 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49600 views)
- Restaurants (25811 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23397 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22487 views)
- Become a Member (21636 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20767 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20740 views)
- Events (16223 views)
- Our Mission (16075 views)