Tickets are $50 per person in advance ($90 for a couple) or $55 at the door ($100 for a couple), and more details can be found at Onesto’s website.
Leave a Reply
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48870 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37539 views)
- Restaurants (19366 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19081 views)
- Become a Member (18683 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18070 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17826 views)
- Events (13832 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13579 views)
- Our Mission (13242 views)