Tickets are $50 per person in advance ($90 for a couple) or $55 at the door ($100 for a couple), and more details can be found at Onesto’s website.
Leave a Reply
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52164 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49457 views)
- Restaurants (25701 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23167 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22440 views)
- Become a Member (21581 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20717 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20643 views)
- Events (16186 views)
- Our Mission (16039 views)