Tickets are $50 per person in advance ($90 for a couple) or $55 at the door ($100 for a couple), and more details can be found at Onesto’s website.
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55251 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53201 views)
- Restaurants (28914 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27646 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24041 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23809 views)
- Become a Member (23137 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21406 views)
- Our Mission (17362 views)
- Events (17207 views)