Tickets are $50 per person in advance ($90 for a couple) or $55 at the door ($100 for a couple), and more details can be found at Onesto’s website.
Tuesday, August 25, at 6PM, Onesto Pizza & Trattoria will be hosting a Friend-raiser to benefit Local Charities South Side Day Nursery and Alternatives to Living in Violent Environments. Local wine, beer and food tastings featuring produce and proteins from area farmers will be presented by Chef Vito Racanelli.
Leave a Reply 3175 views, 1 so far today |
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63308 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56079 views)
- Restaurants (34785 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31596 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29934 views)
- Become a Member (27908 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27559 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25622 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22258 views)
- Our Mission (20904 views)