Tickets are $50 per person in advance ($90 for a couple) or $55 at the door ($100 for a couple), and more details can be found at Onesto’s website.
Tuesday, August 25, at 6PM, Onesto Pizza & Trattoria will be hosting a Friend-raiser to benefit Local Charities South Side Day Nursery and Alternatives to Living in Violent Environments. Local wine, beer and food tastings featuring produce and proteins from area farmers will be presented by Chef Vito Racanelli.
Leave a Reply 3196 views, 1 so far today |
Leave a Reply
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63425 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56166 views)
- Restaurants (35015 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31707 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30033 views)
- Become a Member (28039 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27682 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25732 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22354 views)
- Our Mission (21049 views)