This Saturday, Onesto Pizza & Trattoria will be hosting their Inaugural Summer Bounty festival. An all day celebration of foods of the summer, you’ll be able to purchase local produce and meet the producers all while listening to live music between Noon to 3PM and 7PM-10PM. In addition, they’ll be debuting the wines and beers of Charleville Winery & Micro Brewery, and Chef Vito and his staff will be cooking up a menu filled with summer delights.
Leave a Reply 1468 views, 2 so far today |
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63291 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56063 views)
- Restaurants (34741 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31577 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29913 views)
- Become a Member (27888 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27538 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25605 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22241 views)
- Our Mission (20873 views)