Leave a Reply
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56366 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53467 views)
- Restaurants (29572 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28002 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24415 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24270 views)
- Become a Member (23672 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21574 views)
- Our Mission (17718 views)
- Events (17547 views)