An article by Tom Philpott at Grist, Politics and the Dinner Table, outlines Barak Obama and John McCain’s stances on food and farm policy, and last weekend’s issue of The New York Times Magazine included an article entitled Farmer in Chief, an open letter from Michael Pollan to the next President.
Leave a Reply
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59057 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54107 views)
- Restaurants (30893 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28672 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26417 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25229 views)
- Become a Member (25096 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22023 views)
- Our Mission (18476 views)
- Events (18188 views)