An article by Tom Philpott at Grist, Politics and the Dinner Table, outlines Barak Obama and John McCain’s stances on food and farm policy, and last weekend’s issue of The New York Times Magazine included an article entitled Farmer in Chief, an open letter from Michael Pollan to the next President.
Leave a Reply
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59688 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54282 views)
- Restaurants (31328 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28888 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26759 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25468 views)
- Become a Member (25416 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18743 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18618 views)