An article by Tom Philpott at Grist, Politics and the Dinner Table, outlines Barak Obama and John McCain’s stances on food and farm policy, and last weekend’s issue of The New York Times Magazine included an article entitled Farmer in Chief, an open letter from Michael Pollan to the next President.
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55863 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53328 views)
- Restaurants (29348 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27782 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24279 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24084 views)
- Become a Member (23457 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21490 views)
- Our Mission (17583 views)
- Events (17421 views)