An article by Tom Philpott at Grist, Politics and the Dinner Table, outlines Barak Obama and John McCain’s stances on food and farm policy, and last weekend’s issue of The New York Times Magazine included an article entitled Farmer in Chief, an open letter from Michael Pollan to the next President.
Leave a Reply
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58935 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54064 views)
- Restaurants (30778 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28613 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26290 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25165 views)
- Become a Member (24983 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21981 views)
- Our Mission (18407 views)
- Events (18145 views)