An article by Tom Philpott at Grist, Politics and the Dinner Table, outlines Barak Obama and John McCain’s stances on food and farm policy, and last weekend’s issue of The New York Times Magazine included an article entitled Farmer in Chief, an open letter from Michael Pollan to the next President.
Leave a Reply
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48818 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37351 views)
- Restaurants (19232 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19012 views)
- Become a Member (18610 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (17998 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17696 views)
- Events (13787 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13542 views)
- Our Mission (13191 views)