An article by Tom Philpott at Grist, Politics and the Dinner Table, outlines Barak Obama and John McCain’s stances on food and farm policy, and last weekend’s issue of The New York Times Magazine included an article entitled Farmer in Chief, an open letter from Michael Pollan to the next President.
Leave a Reply
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57658 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53780 views)
- Restaurants (30155 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28285 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25474 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24761 views)
- Become a Member (24262 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21728 views)
- Our Mission (18031 views)
- Events (17796 views)