An article by Tom Philpott at Grist, Politics and the Dinner Table, outlines Barak Obama and John McCain’s stances on food and farm policy, and last weekend’s issue of The New York Times Magazine included an article entitled Farmer in Chief, an open letter from Michael Pollan to the next President.
Leave a Reply
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59788 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54320 views)
- Restaurants (31397 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28955 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26821 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25512 views)
- Become a Member (25490 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22208 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (19103 views)
- Our Mission (18792 views)