The Ethicurean has a brief article about an interview San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom gave to Alice Waters regarding Slow Food Nation. A link is included to the video of the interview.
Leave a Reply 1739 views, 1 so far today |
Leave a Reply
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63291 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56062 views)
- Restaurants (34737 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31574 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29913 views)
- Become a Member (27887 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27537 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25604 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22241 views)
- Our Mission (20872 views)