Wednesday, August 12 – Join Slow Food St. Louis following the Schlafly Farmers Market Wednesday, August 12 for a talk and Q and A session on foraging in the wilds of Missouri with Bo Brown and Ryan Maher.
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Wednesday, April 8 – Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63414 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56154 views)
- Restaurants (34983 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31695 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30022 views)
- Become a Member (28025 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27664 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25719 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22346 views)
- Our Mission (21033 views)